How is your current lifestyle design working for you? Is it time to tweak it to better fit the future you are working towards?
Today we are putting ourselves out there (Jason on the previous episode & Trav on this episode) and taking a look at our lifestyle design for the last 2 years and how we will need to redesign it for our future goals.
Lifestyle design has never been a set it and forget type thing and, in fact, is ever-evolving just like we are as people. Life throws curveballs every chance it gets and so having the ability to adapt and redesign what your needs and wants are is what we love most about what we have built for ourselves and for you.
How are you going to challenge yourself in the next two years? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @LocationIndie
In This Episode:
- 04:50 Mini Recap of Trav’s Last Two Years
- 11:40 Flexibility Is A Core Value
- 18:05 Looking At It Through A Different Lens
- 23:50 Trav’s Lifestyle Redesign For The Next Two Years
- 30:30 How Are You Going To Do Schooling While Traveling
- 34:00 Lifestyle Design Takeaways & What Is Next For Trav